Custom Website Design
Search Engine Optimization
SEO involves refining the website so its in sync with search engine formulas. Yoast SEO plugin modules are employed to systematically analyse content to maximize placement of focus keywords throughout the website. This helps achieve higher rankings in organic searches.
An increasing proportion of search traffic is conducted on mobile devices so it’s important that websites render properly on all devices, from desktop to smartphone. Our Custom Website Designs accomplish this through “Responsive Design”.
WEBstudio47 employs the Divi Theme, the most comprehensive and flexible tool for building websites. The results are stunning and beautiful websites that the intended audience will more likely find engaging.
Managed WordPress Hosting
Managed WordPress Hosting
WEBstudio47 provides Managed WordPress Hosting, specifically designed and optimized for WordPress websites.
It takes care of all the technical aspects of WordPress for you, allowing you to focus on running your business.
You don’t have to worry about software updates, security, backup, or anything like that.
This type of hosting is perfect for those who don’t have the skills or time to manage the hosting account.
Top Tier Hosting Partner
WEBstudio47 partners with InMotion Hosting, one of the top providers of hosting infrastructure.
InMotion Hosting data centers are Category A, PCI DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). With advanced Smart Routing™ technology, advanced DDoS protection & premium bandwidth providers, they maintain 99.99% network uptime.
InMotion Hosting delivers outstanding service, secure website transactions, and best business practices.
Sampler of Website Categories
A n e-Brochure website, as the name implies, is a web-based variation of the popular tri-fold brochure. It conveys who the entity is, background, qualifications, services, contact info and the like.
Once published, the content generally is fairly static and therefore the site may not have an administrative backend built in. It’s appropriate for a wide range of entities such as doctors, lawyers, service providers, restaurants, and many small businesses.
The content may include graphics, images, slide shows, video clips, audio, in addition to text and a contact form.
Search Engine considerations can be very basic, i.e., sound SEO practices pertaining to titles, descriptions, and keywords focusing on organic searches. Alternately the SEO strategy may be more aggressive to include paid ad campaigns that pay for each click and or views.
While a CMS may appear like any other website to the casual viewer, it is quite different in three ways:
- Intrinsically Dynamic – It is built using PHP (which generates HTML allowing for background processing to take place in response to viewer interactions
- Includes a Database – Content like blog posts, images, data, subscribers and more, all reside in a database maintained by you without coding in HTML
- A Dashboard for User Control – A backend user interface to add media, posts, pages, and users, along with a whole host of website management tools
WordPress is by far the CMS of choice. It can serve an individual hosting a blog or a small group like a condo association showcasing their building. Larger organizations like municipalities use CMS to host the large stores of data they want to make available to the public.
An e-Commerce website requires a few more components:
e-catalog – comprised of a database containing elements like sale items, images, prices and stocking levels
Shopping Basket – a viewer specific list of shopping items that may persist accross multiple visits
Sales Transaction Functionality – a method and facility to consummate the sale by accepting some form of electronic payment
Post Sales Support – this can involve shipping initiation, inventory tracking, sales statistics and more
Backend support tools that enable a non-technical business operator to manage an e-Commerce site are key to a successful implementation. An e-Commerce site also tends to require more aggressive SEO strategies. Higher volumes of visits and transaction may also require more focused server resources to maintain responsiveness.
- Blogs – (a web log) is a discussion or informational site containing discrete entries (“posts”) typically displayed in reverse chronological order. Each post may include a thread of comments from viewers. The blog may be a separate site with a link-back or it may be part of the site itself.
- e-Mail Campaigns – These can include tools for the composition of e-mail content, its forwarding to a list recipients, along with some form of outcomes tracking. The content can be anything the author intends such a sales campaign or a simple newsletter.
- Security – Website content can be limited to subscribers only. An example is a Condominium Association website that has “public” content available to all viewers and “private” content available only to registered condo owners.
- Special Forms – The contact form is the most common form found on most websites. All manner of forms can be developed to aid in information gathering, sales, subscriptions, service requests, and much more.
- Maps – Interactive maps are also a common extension used to display the locations of an organization as well as providing navigational tools.